• फेंकने वाला
caster meaning in Hindicaster sentence in Hindi
- Jan, a graceful and powerful caster, worked with Lucy.
- She got a metal folding chair on casters, Manuel said.
- Kick the 14-inch stool and it rolls on casters.
- Some new refrigerators have built-in casters, or sliders.
- Caster knows that helping a distant elder can be especially trying.
- The motivation of the caster affects a curse's result.
- Yukes are powerful magic casters, but are weak physical attackers.
- Spells first drain the caster's stamina and then health.
- Like wizards, druids gain Ritual Caster as a bonus feat.
- The landing gear was tandem wheels, plus a tail caster.
- a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- a worker who casts molten metal into finished products