• फ़रमेदार खिड़की
casement meaning in Hindicasement sentence in Hindi
- Oh, you have casement windows, that open like doors.
- In Sir Roger Casement and the German arms ship the Aud.
- In all, Casement Park has hosted eight Ulster football finals.
- Bays projected out of the house, lined with casement windows.
- It was written by Roger Casement some time close to 1900.
- Most consider this poem to point towards Casement's homosexuality.
- Cast-aluminum casement window frames have embossed repeating chevron patterns.
- The current owner has also had to replace the window casements.
- A casement window is on the west corner at basement level.
- The windows are a mixture of single and three light casements.
- a window sash that is hinged (usually on one side)