careen meaning in Hindi
• झुक जाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- She has let this independent counsel thing careen out of control.
- Her references careen from Ionesco to patent leather G-strings.
- Marion s car careens off the road and into a stream.
- His ship is badly damaged and careens towards the planetary mass.
- Slush careens straight off Lankershim Boulevard into your CD player.
- The plane soars through mountain passes and careens over a pristine snowfield.
- Moreover, the problem continues to careen out of control, they said.
- It's off the court that his life careens out of control.
- Some careen, with a dry rattle, into the bordering palmetto jungles.
- Careens though the city, jumps onto the freeway, cruises at 65.