• इस्तेमाल में सावधानी
|care: हिफ़ाज़त दायित्व|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|handling: चालन निगरानी|
care in handling meaning in Hindicare in handling sentence in Hindi
- Antiquarian and rare materials require extra care in handling and preservation.
- The contractors and carriers took little care in handling the mail.
- Except for this job, McSorley took extra care in handling the food.
- Ethylene glycol is listed as a toxic chemical requiring care in handling and disposal.
- The phosphors used in the bulbs were somewhat brittle, necessitating care in handling.
- This makes them useful in making polymers but also requires special care in handling and use.
- Hindu astrology has taken due care in handling the sensitive issue of establishing one s parentage when it is in doubt.
- The Mazatec believe the plant to be an incarnation of the Virgin Mary, so they take great care in handling the plant.
- But Ms . Oliver stands by her reporting, which also appeared in Time magazine, and blames her superiors for a lack of care in handling it.
- Though Shyam has only been bitten four times in his rescue work, he has developed an allergy to antivenin, which requires that he exercise great care in handling snakes.