carditis meaning in Hindicarditis sentence in Hindi
- Non-neurologic manifestations of acute rheumatic fever are carditis, arthritis, erythema marginatum, and subcutaneous nodules.
- In rheumatic fever, these lesions can be found in any layer of the heart causing different types of carditis.
- Leonard Gillespie, Surgeon to the Fleet, wrote in 1804 that pneumonia was common with some cases becoming fatal carditis.
- Other causes include carditis, endocarditis, myocarditis, and pericarditis whose symptoms were slight or ignored, or were asymptomatic.
- In some rheumatic fever patients, autoantibodies may attack heart tissue, leading to carditis, or cross-react with joints, leading to arthritis.
- Although he was suffered with carditis and played just in 2 Extraliga games during all the 2010-11 season, he reached a silver medal.
- If aggressive treatment is offered immediately and no complications arise ( shock, AMI or arrhythmia, heart failure, aneurysm, carditis, embolism, or rupture ), or they are dealt with quickly and fully contained, then adequate survival is still a distinct possibility.
- inflammation of the heart