carcase meaning in Hindicarcase sentence in Hindi
- Dados are often used to affix shelves to a bookcase carcase.
- These are put in together with the rest of the carcase.
- A wholesale carcase butcher : that's what I call him ."
- Also applied to the frozen carcase of an animal imbedded in prehistoric snow ".
- It demonstrates basic carcase construction, face-frame construction and drawer and door making.
- marbling and carcase traits, are in strong demand for meat exports to Asian countries.
- The Murray Grey breed was the largest represented breed at the 2008 Calgary Stampede Carcase Competition.
- A Murray Grey steer was declared the Grand Champion Carcase there for the second consecutive year.
- It was first described in 2006 from a sunken sperm whale carcase near Kyushu, Japan.
- The milk guts are pulled out and a wooden skewer is used to close up the carcase.
- the dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food