capriciousness meaning in Hindicapriciousness sentence in Hindi
- One White House aide complained of her " capriciousness ."
- The capriciousness of life seemed to have passed them by.
- Aside from that, capriciousness has been his middle name.
- Many businesses took notice of the capriciousness of the earthquake.
- One of the most exciting features of the Ridge is its capriciousness.
- But Bai does not worry that Kim's capriciousness could hurt him.
- This capriciousness, I found, created in me a kind of optimism.
- Both stories spotlight the capriciousness and absurdity of war.
- It is no simple task to rehabilitate the survivors of land mines'capriciousness.
- The committee was ever-mindful of the flu bug's cruel capriciousness.
- the trait of acting unpredictably and more from whim or caprice than from reason or judgment; "I despair at the flightiness and whimsicality of my memory"
synonyms：, , , ,
- the quality of being guided by sudden unpredictable impulses