capreolus capreolus meaning in Hindicapreolus capreolus sentence in Hindi
- These appear to be related to the Capreolus capreolus astrovirus.
- Although once thought to be very species specific to " Alces alces ", they have recently been found in roe deer ( " Capreolus capreolus " ) near Helsinki.
- In a study in the Italian Alps, the most common prey species of all was the European roe deer ( " Capreolus capreolus " ), which made up 32.2 % of nest remains.
- Resting and grazing cattle as well as roe deer ( " Capreolus capreolus " ) and red deer ( " Cervus elaphus " ) tend to align their body axes in the geomagnetic north-south direction.
- The native Red Deer ( Cervus elaphus ) and later introduced Fallow Deer ( Dama dama ) are suited for enclosure in deer parks however European Roe Deer ( Capreolus capreolus ) are not as they are aggressive towards other deer.
- Larger animals include the numerous Capreolus capreolus, Sus scrofa, Vulpes vulpes, Martes martes, Martes foina, Mustela nivalis and the rare Ovis aries, Dama dama, Cervus elaphus, Meles meles, Lepus europaeus and Lutra lutra ( probably only a few individuals ).