cannula meaning in Hindicannula sentence in Hindi
- A probe was slipped inside the sleeve known as a cannula.
- The cannula is connected to tubing filled with isotonic crystalloid solution.
- The endoscopes is used along with a 3-way cannula.
- Jackie still uses a nasal cannula, a tube that provides oxygen.
- Any cannula, $ 100 each ! " one banner read.
- Blood samples may be drawn directly after the initial IV cannula insertion.
- Barach recommended progressively increasing periods of exercise while using a nasal cannula.
- The infusion tubing and cannula must be removed and replaced every few days.
- Special aviation cannula systems are manufactured for this purpose.
- This followed by an injection of fluorouracil into the cannula or central line.
- a small flexible tube inserted into a body cavity for draining off fluid or introducing medication