• दो गेंदी मार
• गोलाबारी करना
cannon meaning in Hindi
[ 'kænən ] sound:cannon sentence in Hindi
- It was the cheapest of shots from the loosest of cannons.
- It looked as if Lewis was shot out of a cannon.
- Paradoxically, Cannon was reluctant to release the picture at first.
- Cannon remembers taking Hall hunting when the pilot was about 14.
- But in the long run, another Speaker Cannon is improbable.
- The Americans answered with cannon and heavy machine-gun fire.
- Their guns sounded like cannons and our guns sounded like popguns.
- Finally, a shot fired from a cannon started the race!
- Originally, it was equipped with eight cannons of varying sizes.
- He darted through the line as though shot from a cannon.
- a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- heavy gun fired from a tank
- fire a cannon
- make a cannon