• श्वान जातिक
• कुत्ते के जैसा
canine meaning in Hindicanine sentence in Hindi
- The dog hero is also more realistic than most Hollywood canines.
- $20 . ) The memoirs of Boy, a shaggy canine
- Lewis tried putting the cats in the cradle of her canines.
- Many preparations safe for canine use are toxic to other pets.
- Jumping through hoops ! ( The canines, not Golic ).
- The Doggie Drive-Thru is a canine dream come true.
- Cats take less time to care for than their canine counterparts.
- Many dog lovers act on impulse when they acquire canine companions.
- Sweet-toothed canines can get sick stuffing themselves with candy.
- Canine said he seeks redemption both on and off the field.
- any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles
- one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
synonyms：, , , ,
- of or relating to or characteristic of members of the family Canidae
- of or relating to a pointed conical tooth