camp meaning in Hindi
[ kæmp ] sound:camp sentence in Hindi
- that's the ice camp where the physicists are working.
वह बर्फ-तम्बू है जहाँ भौतिकीज्ञ काम कर रहे हैं ।
- which came from a squatter camp outside Durban.
जो डरबन के बाहर एक स्कुँत्टर शिविर से आया था.
- At the camp , it was difficult to see anything .
शिविर में कुछ भी देख पाना मुश्किल हो गया ।
- ” You were seen at the enemy camp three days ago .
“ क्या तुम तीन दिन पहले , हमारे दुश्मन के शिविर में नहीं थे ?
- In British age this fort is used as camp.
ब्रिटिश काल में यह किला मुख्यतः छावनी रूप में प्रयोग किया गया था।
- You've got to see this - Bible Boot Camp.
तुहे ये देखना चाही ये “ बाइबल का अखाडा ”
- Ram made the base camp after crossing the river.
समुद्र के पार जाकर राम ने डेरा डाला।
- On the second day , the boy climbed to the top of a cliff near the camp .
दूसरे दिन वह लड़का छावनी के पासवाली चट्टान पर चढ़ गया ।
- Even those in Ananth Kumar 's camp admit that all is not well .
अनंत कुमार खेमे के लग भी मानते हैं कि पार्टी में गड़ेबड़े है .
- was put into an education camp.
उसे शिक्षा शिविर में भर्ती करा दिया गया।
- providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940''s"
- give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- establish or set up a camp
- live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
synonyms：, , ,
- temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers; "level ground is best for parking and camp areas"
- a penal institution (often for forced labor); "China has many camps for political prisoners"
- a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months; "city kids get to see the country at a summer camp"
- shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality; "the living room was pure camp"
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
synonyms：, , , ,
- a group of people living together in a camp; "the whole camp laughed at his mistake"