caesura meaning in Hindicaesura sentence in Hindi
- The poet uses enjambment and caesura to have the desired structure.
- Emily also uses caesura in the first line in stanza four.
- There is usually a caesura after the ictus of the third foot.
- His verses are mostly octosyllables with, generally, a median caesura.
- A fermata may be placed over a caesura to indicate a longer pause.
- This caesura is not guaranteed teleportation but has a low chance of succeeding.
- The caesura formula is a good base for enjambment.
- It was metrically stricter, allowing no epic caesura:
- This line uses caesura in the medial position.
- The pentameter often displayed a clearer caesura, as in this example from Propertius:
- a break or pause (usually for sense) in the middle of a verse line
- a pause or interruption (as in a conversation); "after an ominous caesura the preacher continued"