• कैडमियम पीत
|cadmium: कैडमियम मृज्यातु|
|yellow: पीला कपड़ा|
cadmium yellow meaning in Hindicadmium yellow sentence in Hindi
- Overall, these pigments have partially displaced the toxic cadmium yellow in the marketplace.
- He also has special weakness for ultramarine blue, cadmium yellow and viridian green.
- The peel is smoother, too, and is orangish-cadmium yellow when ripe.
- These are differentiated by having'Cadmium Yellow'coloured key for 3.3V or'Brilliant Blue'colour for 5V operation.
- One person was really cadmium yellow, and another was blue.
- The bottom row shows occasional additions : deeper red, cadmium yellow light, cerulean and green.
- But Rotenberg was attacking with streaks of cadmium yellows and oranges, brushes splayed and tortured, paint flying.
- He used the traditional yellow ochre, but also chrome yellow, first made in 1809, and cadmium yellow, first made in 1820.
- Indian yellow is a clear, deep and luminescent yellow pigment with a color deeper than gamboge but less pure than cadmium yellow.
- These included cobalt blue, viridian, cadmium yellow, and synthetic ultramarine blue, all of which were in use by the 1840s, before Impressionism.
- pigment of cadmium sulfide and barium sulfate varying in hue from lemon yellow to orange