• कैडमियम रक्त
|cadmium: कैडमियम मृज्यातु|
|red: घाटे मे रेड वाइन|
cadmium red meaning in Hindicadmium red sentence in Hindi
- The earliest sculpture in the room is the 1950-51 " Fish, " welded steel painted cadmium red.
- Top row shows his usual colors : titanium white, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue and cadmium red light.
- It consists of a brass bar over a series of five steel boxes in Judd's signature cadmium red.
- :" Cadmium Red " is now used as a name of the shade of red that was originally made using Cadmium.
- The French painter Henri Matisse ( 1869 1954 ) was one of the first prominent painters to use the new cadmium red.
- However, because of its cost and toxicity, it was almost entirely replaced by a new synthetic pigment, cadmium red, in the 20th century.
- Only recently, she said, has she been able to regard standard cadmium red as something more than an industrially concocted, aspiring-color interloper on her own palette.
- He even tried, without success, to persuade the older and more traditional Renoir, his neighbor in the south of France, to switch from vermilion to cadmium red.
- The colors are cadmium red and aquamarine turquoise, real industrial colors because Sottsass never used artist's colors on principle _ he thought of himself as an industrial designer.
- By the 20th century, the cost and toxicity of vermilion led to its gradually being replaced by synthetic pigments, particularly cadmium red, which had a comparable color and opacity.