cacique meaning in Hindicacique sentence in Hindi
- Herrera states that local caciques paid regular visits to the fountain.
- The crown in the middle represents the supremacy of Cacique Canoban?
- The cacique Caonabo was the first to resist the Spanish occupation.
- In 1657, Pastrana was cacique in Arapaja and Santa Fe.
- Tutaz�a succeeded Thomagata as " cacique " of Hunza.
- Most Cacique stores will stay open through Jan . 31.
- And it has closed Cacique, a small lingerie chain.
- We are not tied to caciques, political cliques or economic interests.
- Cacique control is what has kept the peasant in poverty.
- The natives lived in small villages, each led by a cacique.
- black-and-red or black-and-yellow orioles of the American tropics