cable television service meaning in Hindicable television service sentence in Hindi
• केबल टेलीविजन सेवा
|cable: जहाज का रस्सा|
|cable television: केबल दूरदर्शन|
|television: टेलीविजन दूरदर्शन|
|service: कर्मचारी सर्विस|
- Suddenly, the hotel's cable television service fell victim to the storm, too.
- They have been able to receive cable television service since approximately 2011.
- Suddenly, the hotel's cable television service fell victim to the storm too.
- Johnson says stealing cable television service remains a much bigger problem.
- Cable television service in the area is provided by Cox Communications.
- Cablevision Industries provides cable television services to about 1.3 million homes.
- The legacy analogue cable television services provide unencrypted PAL System I television channels.
- Mediacom and local company ImOn Communications provide cable television service to Cedar Rapids.
- His cable television service was unreliable, with outages just a bit too frequent.
- Cablevision Industries provides cable television services to about 1 . 3 million homes.
- a television system that transmits over cables