cable system meaning in Hindicable system sentence in Hindi
• केबिल तंत्र
• केबिल व्यवस्था
• कैबिल व्यवस्था
|cable: जहाज का रस्सा|
|system: सिस्टम क्रम डौल|
- Check your local listings for the IFC channel on your cable system.
- Cable systems have been selling for eight to 10 times cash flow.
- Pax has also done well in positioning its channel on cable systems.
- Viewers should contact their local cable system or DISH Network to subscribe.
- The networks have become increasingly aggressive recently in dealing with cable systems.
- The results include cable systems acquired on July 31 from Viacom Inc.
- The company sold two of the its nine cable systems last year.
- I believe AOLTV may find its way onto Time Warner cable systems,
- Other shareholders have pushed to sell off assets besides the cable systems.
- The complicated formula relies on a different percentage for different cable systems.
- a television system that transmits over cables