• केबल रेलगाड़ी
|cable: जहाज का रस्सा|
|railway: रेल-पथ रेलमार्ग|
cable railway meaning in Hindicable railway sentence in Hindi
- In 1883, the Market Street Cable Railway opened its first line.
- Nearby, two cable railways connect K�rnerplatz with two villa quarters.
- However, the unsuitability of cable railways for passengers became clear within a few years.
- Abandoned mines may occasionally contain larger features such as timber bridges, cable railways, or waterwheels.
- The list only includes non-cable railways whose culminating point is over 2, 000 metres above sea level.
- Opened in 1931, the Mergellina Funicular was the fourth, and most recent, cable railway opened in Naples.
- Despite their power and influence, however, their main competitor was still the Denver City Cable Railway Company.
- Next, he built a cable railway near the Place de la Republique and created the park of Buttes-Chaumont.
- In 1889, the site became an amusement park at the end of Lake Washington Cable Railway's trolley line.
- Built in 1974, the cable railway was first the first of its kind to burrow through a mountainside.
- a railway up the side of a mountain pulled by a moving cable and having counterbalancing ascending and descending cars