cable moulding meaning in Hindicable moulding sentence in Hindi
- Cable moulding is a decorative feature of the facade around each entry.
- Variations of cable moulding in diminishing courses terminating as foliated stop decorate the corbelling.
- In 1852 Paterson noted arrow-slits and cable mouldings of pre-14th century date.
- A hood mould over each face creates a domed surface on which sits a large cable moulding.
- It consists of a circular bowl with cable moulding, and a circular stem with foliate moulding on the base.
- Decoration comes in the form of granite-clad cast iron entry columns and cable mouldings, set against a Japanese-brick facade.
- Around the font rim runs a cable moulding, with leaf mouldings dropped below on three sides, and dog-tooth moulding on the fourth . " Pevsner " describes the font as " a splendid piece, due, however, perhaps to re-tooling ".