|by: के निकट पास में बगल|
by degrees meaning in Hindiby degrees sentence in Hindi
- She is also the final boss of " Death by Degrees ".
- Suffice to note I was graduated by degrees, over an extended period.
- An " urning " can be further categorized by degree of effeminacy.
- The Crusaders absorbed pressure then worked their way by degrees onto attack.
- By degrees the Imperial Government had tightened the cordon around the Panthays.
- By degrees the Irish created a classical tradition in their own language.
- Some of Vald�s's writings were by degrees published in Italian translations.
- But by degrees changes have been made on all these points.
- Chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys are not categorised by degree of numerical rarity.
- And so, this is also a story of personhood, of growing by degrees.