butterfly bomb meaning in Hindi
• तितली बम
|butterfly: बटरफ्लाय शौकीन|
|bomb: बम बम का गोला बहुत|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Not all unexploded SD2 butterfly bombs still have their wings attached.
- Butterfly bombs continued to explode on the field for many weeks thereafter.
- This was because butterfly bombs were specifically designed to detonate if they were disturbed in any way.
- Butterfly bombs in a submunitions container could have a mixture of different fuzes fitted to increase disruption to the target.
- The Butterfly Bombs, which littered the area, hampered fire-fighting crews trying to reach locations damaged by the incendiary bombs.
- Junkers Ju 88s from " Kampfgeschwader 54 " ( KG 54 : Bomber Wing 54 ) attacked British positions with Butterfly Bombs.
- Therefore, it was designed to fly over anti-aircraft positions and drop Butterfly Bombs, an early form of cluster bomb munitions.
- As with more modern cluster bombs, it was not considered practical to disarm butterfly bombs which had fully armed themselves but failed to detonate.
- It was said to drop exploding pens, poisoned candy, or so-called butterfly bombs and to fire on farm workers in fields.
- UK bomb disposal teams were having continuing problems dealing with German 2 kilogram butterfly bombs as no examples had been safely dismantled to learn the process.