butt against meaning in Hindibutt against sentence in Hindi
• लगा हुआ होना
• सीमा पर होना
|butt: कुन्दा खिलौना|
|against: के खिलाफ के खिलाफ़|
- He was sticking his butt against the window.
- The baseboard is installed last because it has to butt against the door casing.
- Danya Abrams kicked butt against these people.
- McCain was jarred by a blow from a rifle butt against his already broken arm.
- That will also allow the shingles to butt against the casing, which they must do.
- These steel plates would butt against a steel plate attached to the concrete slab forming the floor above.
- The historic experience of racial discrimination butts against the ideal of America that they brought to this country.
- The Erebus Ice Tongue flow pushes the glacier into Erebus Bay where it butts against seasonal ice pack.
- To mark off the steps, position the square on the board so both gauges butt against the edge.
- She was cited for a head-butt against Moore in a confrontation after a shot by Sherrill Kester.