• प्रस्फोटरोधी सामर्थ्य
|strength: गुण ज़ोर ताकत|
bursting strength meaning in Hindibursting strength sentence in Hindi
- "Moving boxes also have a higher bursting strength, " he says.
- These improve the paper's compression strength, bursting strength, tensile breaking strength, and delamination resistance.
- Nylon gives strength and its bursting strength being high is used as air bags in cars.
- Although the hammered soft iron he used was crude, the bursting strength of the container of black powder was much higher than the earlier paper construction.
- While these hammered soft iron rockets were crude, the bursting strength of the container of black powder was much higher than the earlier paper construction; thus a greater internal pressure was possible.
- While trying to increase the bursting strength of his gun barrels, Whitworth patented a process called " fluid-compressed steel " for casting steel under pressure and built a new steel works near Manchester.