bursting charge meaning in Hindibursting charge sentence in Hindi
- HE round with a projectile weighing and a bursting charge of 30 grams.
- The lighter HE round actually carried a larger bursting charge than the heavier round.
- AP shells with a bursting charge were sometimes distinguished by appending the suffix " HE ".
- Canister was essentially a tin can filled with iron balls packed in sawdust with no internal bursting charge.
- Commonly, there is a final stage which utilizes a bursting charge to aerosolize and distribute the chemical agent.
- The X-200 consisted of a salvaged oil can filled with napalm and fitted with a black powder bursting charge.
- Hipper later commented, " It was nothing but the poor quality of their bursting charges which saved us from disaster ."
- The bursting charge would add possible 150 feet / second, giving a bullet velocity of 1, 050 feet / second.
- The OG-15V HE-Frag round weighs, it uses an OG-9 shell with a TNT bursting charge.
- For unarmored targets and shore bombardment, the Mk . 13 HC ( High-Capacity referring to the large bursting charge ) shell was available.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time; "this cartridge has a powder charge of 50 grains"