burst through meaning in Hindi
• भेद कर निकलना
|burst: विस्फोट चटख|
|through: के पार आद्यन्त|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Suddenly a messenger boy bursts through the door, waving a creased newspaper.
- Powell now drew out his knife and burst through Seward's bedroom door.
- Moments later, " Batigol " burst through to score the match winner.
- Ike and Beth then burst through the front door with the money.
- They have burst onto the scene like they burst through opposing defenses.
- Wild creepers burst through laterite banks and spill across the flooded roads.
- Prediction : a burst through the bubble into the field of 64.
- Nature always will burst through patterns of order to claim its own.
- That the excitement and tension in Birmingham fairly burst through the tube.
- Just as suddenly, the flames burst through the three floors, Lugo said.