bunkum meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The androgyny theory could, of course, be total bunkum.
- Political figures have always been ripe for both bunkum and debunking.
- The notion that such an announcement would be helpful is pure bunkum.
- Diana books are mostly bunkum, sometimes in the guise of debunking.
- For the record : Astrology is complete and utter bunkum.
- It was lifted because the topic ban was bunkum to begin with.
- It's a load of bunkum ."
- A few days later a waiter assessed the story to Shelley as bunkum.
- But the idea that this is a sound mechanism of preservation is complete bunkum.
- Her fabled " Remembering " columns are a hash of bunkum and hyperbole.