built up area meaning in Hindibuilt up area sentence in Hindi
• निर्मित क्षेत्र
|built: गठन ग्राहक के|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
|up area: निर्मित क्षेत्र up|
|area: क्षेत्र क्षेत्रफल|
- Previous restrictions of flying over built up areas were removed during 2008.
- Dadar workshop has a built up area of 27, 170 square meters.
- The building, with a built up area of, was constructed in Cubbon Park.
- An exception to this day is in the built up area of Gro�sachsen.
- It borders the built up area of Birmingham to the north.
- The total built up area of the campus is more than.
- In built up areas they will forage in large parking lots.
- In the Roman era the built up area of Philippopolis in the plain totaled.
- I want neighborhood parks in the heavily built up areas of the north county.
- Its total area is and for built up area.