buffering capacity meaning in Hindibuffering capacity sentence in Hindi
• उभय प्रतिरोधन क्षमता
• बफरण क्षमता
• बफरण सामर्थ्य
• रोधन क्षमता
|buffering: उभय प्रतिरोधन|
|capacity: कैपेसिटी गुंज़ाइश|
- :Actually, saliva is quite limited in its buffering capacity.
- Widely accepted risk factors are hyperventilation, prolonged circulation time, and reduced blood gas buffering capacity.
- The buffering capacity of saliva greatly impacts the pH of plaque surrounding the enamel, thereby inhibiting caries progression.
- The buffering capacity is very good.
- Lakes and ponds occurring on conglomerate tend to be clear, nutrient-poor, and very acidic, due to limited buffering capacity of the bedrock.
- :From the article that requires a subscription : At pH7, the buffering capacity ( dB / dpH ) looks like it's around 0.02.
- The removal of this berm also increases the lake's flood buffering capacity as well as provides habitat to a wide variety of life.
- In areas of extreme rainfall and high temperatures, the clay and humus may be washed out, further reducing the buffering capacity of the soil.
- The degree of buffering is limited by the CEC of the soil; the greater the CEC, the greater the buffering capacity of the soil.
- It does not characterize the amount of electrons available for oxidation or reduction, in much the same way that pH does not characterize the buffering capacity.