buffered solution meaning in Hindibuffered solution sentence in Hindi
- EBT is blue in a buffered solution at pH 10.
- Alternatively the colour change of a para-Nitrophenylphosphate substrate in a buffered solution ( Aschaffenburg Mullen Test ) can be used.
- Titration plot of back-titration of excess EDTA with Cu ( II ) in NH 3 / NH 4 Cl buffered solution
- I know you can add acids or bases to a buffered solution, up to the buffer capacity, before the pH changes substantially.
- When measuring the capacitance of electrodes in a buffered solution, why is it advisable to operate the circuit at a high frequency ( above 1 MHz )?
- The sample is first incubated for 30 min . at 38 �C, in a buffered solution in the presence of " p "-nitrophenyl phosphate.
- After incubation of plasma with a buffered solution of adenosine the ammonia is reacted with a Berthelot reagent to form a blue colour which is proportionate to the amount of enzyme activity.
- Potassium ferrocyanide is used in a mixture with potassium ferricyanide and phosphate buffered solution to provide a buffer for beta-galactosidase, which is used to cleave X-Gal, giving a bright blue visualization where an antibody ( or other molecule ), conjugated to Beta-gal, has bonded to its target . On reacting with Fe ( 3 ) it gives a Prussian blue colour.