• चश्मा चढाना
budding meaning in Hindibudding sentence in Hindi
- Coupland's budding infolords just keep moving, keep growing.
- His years in San Francisco saw the budding metropolis grow up.
- What budding artistic soul wouldn't be euphoric in bohemia?
- In Croatia, too, there is a budding opposition movement.
- Currency handed off from the old patriarchy to a budding one.
- Carlisle moves to point, and Lampley is a budding star.
- This weekend could easily intensify the budding rivalry between the two.
- DetroitIs center fielder Gabe Kapler the next budding superstar ? 22.
- Seeds poke tendrils through the dirt, budding ever so slowly.
- Woods downplayed the matchup and its significance toward the budding rivalry.
- reproduction of some unicellular organisms (such as yeasts) by growth and specialization followed by the separation by constriction of a part of the parent
- beginning to develop; "a budding genius"