buckle on meaning in Hindibuckle on sentence in Hindi
• बकसुए से कसना
• बकसुए से कसा होना
|buckle: पेटी बकलस बकसुआ|
|on: लगातार लगा हुआ आगे|
- Croyle has seen the play where his knee buckled on videotape.
- "The strap did not have a buckle on it.
- Her 23-year-old body buckled on impact.
- Two plastic buckles on the front keep the bag closed.
- He actually buckled on the next pitch, which was a high curveball.
- Because they wore their belt buckles on their hats.
- He also snapped a buckle on his rear boot.
- He wears a black leather strap and buckle on each of his forearms.
- The knees buckled on both starting quarterbacks Sunday.
- Then her leg began to buckle on her, her knee would go out.