buckle down to meaning in Hindibuckle down to sentence in Hindi
• कार्य में जुटना
|buckle: पेटी बकलस बकसुआ|
|down: निगलकर शरीर के|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
- So was he now ready to buckle down to his gubernatorial duties?
- In Europe, it's horizontal, and you have to buckle down to load it.
- They are buckling down to make a level playing field.
- So he buckled down to find out how his charts could have been so wrong.
- Hogan switched to a business major, set basketball aside and buckled down to his studies.
- Inevitably, Malaysia is buckling down to tougher times.
- "That's not a sign of a Congress that has buckled down to serious legislating, " he said.
- But the sudden death of his father caused him to quit sports and buckle down to pre-med studies.
- Facing 176 to avoid an innings'defeat, Zimbabwe buckled down to the task, with six batsmen making good contributions.
- It was precisely the Hollywood touch not needed by anyone trying to buckle down to fantasies of cracking Hollywood.