bring to pass meaning in Hindibring to pass sentence in Hindi
• घटित करना
• उत्पन्न करना
|bring: पहुँचाना लगाना ला|
|bring to: होश में लाना रोकना|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
|pass: प्रवेशपत्र हालत|
- It is " the small victories " she'd help bring to pass, the honoree admitted toward evening's end.
- Now the administration is facing the darker side of the broad economic alliance it pressed so hard to bring to pass.
- That faith relentlessly anticipates the next thing God will do among us to bring to pass the fulfillment of his promised kingdom.
- A number of vocal Jewish groups now advocate building the Third Holy Temple without delay in order to bring to pass God's " end-time prophetic plans for Israel and the entire world ."
- But of course Sassa and Ancier wouldn't hear of it and burbled proudly about the idiocy that " Chains of Love " ( from the hacks who brought you " Big Brother " ! ) will soon bring to pass.
- Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, who succeeded Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in 2008, continued the Malaysian leadership's commitment to corridor development, incorporating it into his Government Transformation Plan to bring to pass Malaysia's vision to become a high income developed nation in 2020.
- We believe in God, the eternal father, and in his son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost . . . Three distinct individuals, working together for the accomplishment of the grand purpose of the Almighty, to bring to pass the immortality and the eternal life of his children.
- "These people are perfectly capable of saying, ` We should abandon Musharraf's line and be much more aggressive,'and that would bring to pass exactly the opposite of what India and the United States say they want, " said Talat Masood, a retired general who has become a prominent commentator on military and political affairs.
- In The Book of Mormon, a canon of scripture used by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a similar passage is found stating " the Holy Messiah, who layeth down his life according to the flesh, and taketh it again by the power of the Spirit, that he may bring to pass the resurrection of the dead, being the first that should rise.