bring pressure to bear on meaning in Hindibring pressure to bear on sentence in Hindi
• दबाव डालना
|bring: पहुँचाना लगाना ला|
|pressure: दुख परेशानी|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
|bear: भालू का बच्चा|
|bear on: पर प्रभाव डालना पर|
|on: लगातार लगा हुआ आगे|
- Such an outcome could bring pressure to bear on Chancellor Wolfgang Schuessel, the People's Party chief.
- Even so, the state can bring pressure to bear on the insurers if they're not, he said.
- "We're hoping that as public attention grows, it can bring pressure to bear on the Mexican government, " she said.
- Sabri urged Islamic countries to restrict oil supplies in order to bring pressure to bear on the United States and Israel.
- To bring pressure to bear on Libya, the U . N . Security Council voted to impose limited sanctions against Libya two years ago.
- Mak avoided answering questions about whether the airline could bring pressure to bear on the pilot's insurer or others to provide the information to Diran.
- As Twomey explained : By hitting Mayfair restaurants, we were hitting the type of person that could bring pressure to bear on the British government.
- After his meetings in China, Bolton also planned to travel to Russia, Britain and France to discuss how to bring pressure to bear on North Korea.
- But China has used increasing economic clout, along with the authority of its seat on the United Nations Security Council, to bring pressure to bear on Taiwan's allies.
- Pashko, whose Democratic Alliance is a breakaway from Berisha's party, said that the May elections were rigged, and that Albania's European neighbors must bring pressure to bear on the government.