bring around meaning in Hindi
• नाव घुमाना
• मना लेना
• नाव घुमाना
|bring: पहुँचाना लगाना ला|
|around: में यहाँ-वहाँ के पस|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He was able to bring around many devotees from their Dvaita Vaishnava practices.
- The one issue that is crucial to bring around a resolution is dialogue.
- The guards would bring around petroleum baths to combat the plagues of fleas and lice.
- A campaign to bring around the rest of the public will now begin in earnest.
- His breeding-quality males bring around $ 5, 000 apiece.
- Christie's believes it could bring around $ 35 million.
- "Every six hours the ship's cook would bring around a pot of vegetable soup, then coffee,"
- "But if they can bring around critics of the Endangered Species Act, I'm all for it.
- If we talk about race relations, it may help bring around the people in the middle.
- He also estimated the new services would bring around 15, 000 additional U . S . passengers to Britain.
- return to consciousness; "These pictures bring back sad memories"
synonyms：bring to, bring back, bring round
- provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy''s acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- cause to adopt an opinion or course of action; "His urgent letter finally brought me around to give money to the school"