bring an action meaning in Hindi
• अनुयोग लाना
|bring: पहुँचाना लगाना ला|
|action: युद्ध अभियोग रचना|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He can bring an action at law if he likes.
- It could be that the owner did not have a sufficient interest to bring an action.
- Could the New York superintendent of banks bring an action against Daiwa for not reporting the incident?
- Can a director bring an action against a company and its directors for a worng done to him?
- A fleeting reference is less likely to bring an action of indecency than continued focus on offensive material.
- We are absolutely confident that the commmission will not bring an action against anyone in connection with this matter,
- Authorizes the Attorney General to bring an action in U . S . district court to enforce this Act.
- In the 16th century, litigants began to bring an action on the case instead : an action of assumpsit.
- Therefore, the shareholders may be able to bring an action on behalf of the company for injuries caused to it.
- They must also be willing to bring an action in the Cayman Islands, which by itself is an expensive proposition.