breechblock meaning in Hindibreechblock sentence in Hindi
- The breechblock is shaped like a section of a circle.
- The underside of the breechblock is slotted to travel over the ejector.
- The 37 mm M5 gun had a manually operated breechblock.
- The hinged breechblock caused these rifles to be named " Trapdoor Springfields ".
- The machine gun uses a mixed Peabody Martini breechblock.
- The breech bushing bears interrupted threads for the breechblock.
- The breechblock is the main part of the mechanism.
- The DARD 120 uses a split breechblock system.
- By cocking the hammer, the breechblock can be rotated freely to reload the weapon.
- The Army removed the breechblocks and plugged the breeches before abandoning the guns in place.
- a metal block in breech-loading firearms that is withdrawn to insert a cartridge and replaced to close the breech before firing