brake shoe meaning in Hindibrake shoe sentence in Hindi
• ब्रेक गट्टा
• ब्रेक शू
|brake: ब्रेक लगाना आरोध|
|shoe: जूता नाल रोक नाल|
- Dynamic braking reduced wear and tear on brake shoes, reducing maintenance costs.
- There are two brake shoes or brake pads used at each wheel.
- The braking is double-sided; it's made using brake shoes-two for each wheel.
- In 1955, Bill Denison sold his business to American Brake Shoe.
- Springs can break from fatigue if not replaced along with worn brake shoes.
- To counter this effect, brake shoes were drilled and slotted to vent gas.
- Cast steel ribbed brake drums; cast alloy brake shoes; cast iron segments lining.
- Asbestos brake shoes made school buses stop quicker and safer.
- The brake shoes are held in place by reactor spring.
- In the UK two common grades of brake shoe material used to be available.
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel''s rotation