brachial plexus block meaning in Hindibrachial plexus block sentence in Hindi
• प्रगंड जालक रोध
|brachial plexus: प्रगंड जालिका|
|plexus: स्नायुजाल तंतुजाल|
|block: पीड़क निपिण्ड|
- Other rare but serious complications from brachial plexus block include pneumothorax and persistent paresis of the phrenic nerve.
- In 1977, Selander described a technique for continuous brachial plexus block using an intravenous catheter secured in the axilla.
- Complications associated with brachial plexus block include intra-arterial or intravenous injection, which can lead to local anesthetic toxicity.
- For example, In 1946, F . Paul Ansbro was the first to describe a continuous brachial plexus block technique.
- By the late 1940s, clinical experience with brachial plexus block in both peacetime and wartime surgery was extensive, and new approaches to this technique began to be described.