brachial plexus meaning in Hindibrachial plexus sentence in Hindi
- Brachial plexus injuries occur in 1-3 children per 1, 000 live births.
- But in general, brachial plexus injury can be classified as either childbirth.
- The brachial plexus may be stretched and damaged during a difficult delivery.
- The radial nerve arises from the posterior cord of the brachial plexus.
- In the axilla, the axillary artery is surrounded by the brachial plexus.
- However, in more serious brachial plexus injuries surgical interventions can be used.
- These three nerves branch off the posterior cord of the brachial plexus.
- The nerves of the cervical plexus and brachial plexus can be affected.
- The brachial plexus is a superolateral relation of the thoracic inlet.
- Earlier transplants to treat brachial plexus injuries involved nerves taken from a cadaver.
- a network of nerves formed by cervical and thoracic spinal nerves and supplying the arm and parts of the shoulder