bourgeois democracy meaning in Hindibourgeois democracy sentence in Hindi
• पूँजीवादी लोकतंत्र
• बुर्जुआ जनतंत्र
|bourgeois: मध्य वर्ग|
|democracy: प्रजातंत्र राज्य|
- He's a strong proponent of free markets and traditional bourgeois democracy.
- Indeed, he saw Fascism and Stalinism as the culmination of bourgeois democracy.
- "They have a bourgeois democracy, that's democracy for the few.
- Essentially, whether or not socialism is a higher form of democracy than bourgeois democracy.
- I know that contact with barbarians or, worse, bourgeois democracy, destabilizes a country.
- The Communist Party of Italy ( Marxist Leninist ) declared its opposition to the parliamentary bourgeois democracy.
- GSE : Bourgeois democracy . . . is a form of dictatorship of the capitalists over the proletariat.
- The party supported the creation of bourgeois democracy while opposed the Soviet-type economic model, according to its programme.
- The revised constitution also championed the " values of bourgeois democracy and democratic socialism " and gave equal status to public and private property.
- The proletariat would lose all its hard-won independent position and be reduced once more to a mere appendage of official bourgeois democracy.