• बही तथा कागजपत्र
|book: ग्रंथ लेखा-बही|
|and: तथा एवं और एवं औ और|
|paper: कागद अख़बार|
book and paper meaning in Hindibook and paper sentence in Hindi
- His books and papers were acquired by the Beethoven House in 1961.
- He has written several books and papers on the subject of shinty.
- He was also an author of several books and papers on farming.
- Prince has built up a large collection of Beat books and papers.
- A blab school was basically without books and paper for the students.
- :: The trading strategies are marginal to Taleb thought books and papers.
- Therefore, many books and papers on relativistic physics use geometric units exclusively.
- He spreads out his books and papers on a card table.
- Yes, Chen model was singled out in many books and papers.
- Why have something so tacky among books and papers and computers?