boogeyman meaning in Hindiboogeyman sentence in Hindi
- Laura runs away in shock, and the Boogeyman attacks her.
- He's the boogeyman, and viewers love that suspense.
- Richard Preston has become the boogeyman of bio-horror.
- We wanted to get rid of the big boogeyman of the technology,
- But director Michael Cuesta doesn't paint Cox as lascivious boogeyman.
- The Boogeyman forced worms into his mouth as a result.
- He did appear in the TV commercials of the Boogeymen.
- The Boogeyman is revealed to be Henry, Laura's brother.
- The Boogeyman then begins to strangle Audrey when Sarah arrives.
- Lead is the boogeyman that lurks under their beds.
- an imaginary monster used to frighten children
synonyms：, , ,