• मज़ाक में दिया गया पुरस्कार
|booby: मूर्ख अनाड़ी उल्लू|
|prize: निधि पारितोषिक|
booby prize meaning in Hindibooby prize sentence in Hindi
- Another booby prize winner, from 1977 : " The Turning Point ."
- Their booby prize : the eager pandering of every Republican presidential candidate.
- "More to Love " certainly makes that seem like the booby prize.
- There were different mascots through different seasons, normally associated with a booby prize.
- The original Spanish version had a pumpkin as a booby prize.
- The Alamo Bowl is not a booby prize but an opportunity.
- "the interview of the century, " more appropriately the booby prize of trash journalism.
- She thought of adoption as " the booby prize ."
- The booby prize is that it also gave the Liberty a so-called home-court advantage.
- And thus, the Sooners would be stuck with the biggest booby prize of all.
- a prize given to one who finishes last in a contest