• नाव का पुल
|boat: नैया किश्ती नाव|
|bridge: चबूतरा बायें हाथ|
boat bridge meaning in Hindiboat bridge sentence in Hindi
- In addition to raiding Spanish supplies, he targeted a boat bridge the Spanish had set up across the Volturno River.
- Valens'army crossed the river at Noviodunum ( Isaccea ) using a boat bridge and met the Gothic army in Bessarabia.
- On the evening of 14 April, in the wireless room on the boat bridge, but Phillips continued working Cape Race.
- Sher Singh and Hari Singh crossed the Attock river via a boat bridge and took over the Jahangira fort after a small battle.
- Mohammad Azim Khan also destroyed the boat bridge at Attock so Mahajarah Ranjit Singh and his army would not be able to cross.
- Years later, a similar boat bridge would be constructed by Xerxes the Great ( Xerxes I ), in his invasion of Greece.
- Building a boat bridge, Hill thrust 20, 000 troops across the Gave d'Oloron at Viellenave-de-Navarrenx between Sauveterre and Navarrenx.
- Maxentius, no longer certain that he would emerge from a siege victorious, built a temporary boat bridge across the Tiber in preparation for a field battle against Constantine.
- Montreuil, who believed the time had come to retreat to the other side of the river, behind the entrenchments and artillery of the boat bridge, refused to obey.
- The Rialto became an important district in 1097, when Venice's market moved there, and in the following century a boat bridge was set up across the Grand Canal providing access to it.