blow over meaning in Hindi
• विकृमात काच
• थम जाना
• दूर हो जाना
• शान्त हो जाना
|blow: आघात हवा का झोंका|
|over: बहुतायत शेष|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Until this blows over, there is no upside potential for the dollar.
- I have therefore locked down the article indefinitely until this blows over.
- France and the United States came to diplomatic blows over the invasion.
- People are basically hoping that everything blows over and nothing bad happens.
- Mannix and Warren almost come to blows over their controversial war records.
- Northerly winds blow over the low isthmus separating it from Ikatan Bay.
- Experts say they expect the furor to blow over once Mahathir retires.
- Cuba has endured a series of economic blows over the past year.
- I decided to give it a pass and let it blow over.
- Bergling received a blow over the ear, but no serious injuries.