bloody mary meaning in Hindi
• ब्लडी मेरी
• खूनी मेरी
|bloody: पूर्णतः फालतु खून|
|mary: मेरी ईसा मसीह की|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- They're great for lots of things, including as garnish for Bloody Marys.
- New Year's Day will feature Bloody Mary " First Aid Stations ."
- Try the bloody Mary, made with a maceration of peppercorns and vodka.
- Eastham performed " Bloody Mary " in the chorus of singing sailors.
- It's about using a diamond swizzle stick to stir the Bloody Mary.
- He calmed his nerves with two Bloody Marys in Dallas-Fort Worth Airport.
- Carlson then spilled a Bloody Mary on Norquist at a dinner here.
- Marys persecution of Protestants earned her the nickname " Bloody Mary ".
- I once had a Bloody Mary in Austin that had chipotles in it.
- Mary Woronov played the owner of a store called Bloody Mary's.