bloody fool meaning in Hindi
• काठ का उल्लू
• घोर मूर्ख
|bloody: पूर्णतः फालतु खून|
|fool: गाउदी जड़ मूर्ख मूढ़|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- As the coffin was lowered into the grave one attendant screamed " you bloody fool ! ".
- He said he told Vincent he was a " bloody fool " but later decided to string him along to find out who was behind the idea.
- They're sociable events : Neighbors get together in fire halls and school basements, talk about their preferences, declare one another bloody fools or communists, separate themselves into corners.
- When Rhodesian minister P K van der Byl confronted Mugabe about his tardiness and tersely demanded an apology, the ZANU leader became enraged and screamed, " Foul-mouthed bloody fool !"
- "People like my older brother devoted their lives to the Cultural Revolution, only to find out they were bloody fools, " said a businessman who declined to give his name.
- "Don't touch me, you bloody fool, " shouted Syed Hassan, a supporter of the imam, as he engaged in a struggle with Kabir Yaqubie, a foundation board member.
- As the coffin was lowered into the grave one friend was overcome and screamed " you bloody fool ! " Bacon remained stoic during the proceedings, but in the following months suffered an emotional and physical breakdown.
- Then he turned to his wife and said : " I shall look a bloody fool if I don't die after that, won't I ? ", and died within a few moments ."
- "And when I do, Julian Ogilvie Thompson, Anglo's chairman, will say, " Who is this bloody fool telling us what to do ?'And of course, it is bloody arrogant of me.
- And for all of that time all of you have denied this, and attempted to make out that I am a bloody fool-- unfortunately, there was enough of you to sow the seeds of doubt into many people's minds.