bloodsucker meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- That's like being called a bloodsucker by Count Dracula.
- "You mean, calling the Jews ` bloodsuckers '?
- A bloodsucker is a parasite who sucks the life from a host.
- And so this is a type, and we call them bloodsuckers.
- He has called Jewish merchants " bloodsuckers ."
- Oh, yes, and about starving those greedy bloodsuckers in Washington.
- Sharon the bloodsucker wants to break our will and steadfastness.
- Rosenberg's bloodsuckers aren't doing anything new.
- He condemned as " bloodsuckers and parasites " local textile company executives.
- "When Louis Farrakhan defines Jews as ` bloodsuckers, "'